Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Squirrels: 4, Me: 0

Remember when I said that I was pretty sure I had the squirrels defeated? I was wrong. The other day I saw a half eaten tomato on the ground inside the mesh cage. I watched the squirrels return and wiggle under the chicken wire. Apparently that's possible. I've now wrapped the old mesh around the bottom hoping that the mesh will provide additional deterrent. Except yesterday, there was another tomato on the ground. If I hadn't already decided to skip tomatoes next year, I am now convinced.

I guess I'm going to keep trying new solutions. But I'm not particularly hopeful.

Yours truly,

Continuously-outwitted-by-squirrels

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!