Friday, July 5, 2013

Red, White and Blue

When I first saw our house, one of the first things I thought was "wow that porch will look great with American Flag bunting on it"....because I'm a total dork like that. Which of course was quickly followed by "oooooo and Christmas lights!". Which of course will have to wait until December the day after Thanksgiving. It may have taken me until July 3rd, but damn it, I was going to have my bunting up.

So we ordered the bunting from Amazon, I hung it up with twine...


And then we added a big American flag for good measure. I think we will probably keep the flag up almost all year, but the bunting will only stay up until Sunday. I think that's as long as I can reasonably stretch it out.


But until then, I think this is how a porch should look. Hope you all enjoyed a safe 4th of July and got a chance to think about how lucky we are in the midst of your festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!