Monday, June 3, 2013

Garden Progress

Although I love being at my home, sometimes it's nice to go away for a bit. Absence does make the heart grow stronger, plus I love seeing all the growth in my garden from the time I was away. I thought it would be fun to give you all the same view. It's been a while since I've planted my garden and shared my plant babies. I think it was the end of April, beginning of May maybe? So let's pretend you've been away for a month and are returning to my lovely home. Boy are you going to be surprised at how it's blossomed (har har, hilarious pun I know).

I can't take credit for all of the lovely blooms. Some of the vines and lilies were courtesy of the former residents. But, nothing I planted died, so I'm going to call that a win. I'd like to think that my success is due to lots of love (hovering is more like it), abundant sunshine, and water. I typically water every other day if it's not too hot, but lately it has been so.freaking.hot, so water is a daily occurrence.

Let's do a series of before and afters, shall we?

Before:



After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:




Some of my peonies looked like they were about to bloom but seem to be stuck, so I'm afraid the heat and thunderstorms stunted their growth. Thankfully, I did have this one beauty.


So now I'm a little addicted. I'm already planning what I can add in the front and the back. I sound more and more like my mom every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!