Monday, May 13, 2013

Setting the Bar High

The other day I mentioned my mom's incredible gardening prowess. I was home this past weekend for my brother's fiance's bridal shower and my mom's garden put on quite the show. To be fair, she has a degree in landscape design and years and years of practice. Not to mention, the hours she puts in to feeding and caring for her roses. But still, wow. Unbelievable. Also, I wish I could share the smell with you. It's even better than they look, if that's possible. Enjoy!









My grandfather would be so proud. I like to imagine him sitting out among the roses. Maybe he's there when no one is looking. That thought makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!