Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. A special thank you to everyone who has served or is serving in the armed forces and their families who have sacrificed so much. I'm spending some time with family and friends today, because last week was so insane. Fiance and I made so much house progress that I can't wait to share with you. It's been quite a week. I'll be back on Wednesday to share some of these updates.

In the mean time, I realized that I never shared my May calendar print. It's probably my favorite of all of the prints I've ever had. Which is a touch unfortunate, given that it spent most of the month in a box. Oh well. Maybe I can find something fun to do with it once the month is over. See back here on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!