Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bridal Shower Dessert Results

The bridal shower ended up being a great success! My mom and the bride-to-be's best friend and mom co-hosted and did a great job. There were great games, fun company, and my mom's garden provided the perfect scenery. The caterer is a close family friend and absolutely amazing. It was such a fun day and although a bit hot, it was lovely.

The tables were lovely. Feminine, but not overly girly.
The drink table alone was incredible.
The soup was a cold tomato gazpacho and the very gazpacho I've ever liked.
The meal was a trio of salads. A deconstructed BLT, a chicken salad, and a hummus and baba ganoush salad. I scarfed down all of it.
The meal finished with my desserts. I was pretty happy with how it all turned out. I'm not professional, but a few people were fooled. That's pretty much the best compliment I could have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!