Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April


Here is my newest calendar post. April is much better than March. Sheep over fish any day. I can't see sheep! (If anyone can name that show reference, you will be my favorite person of the day). April promises to be the most hectic month I'e seen in a long time. Here are two hints as to why.



Yes, that is the view I woke up to this morning. I still can't tell you my big news, but these photos should give you a pretty decent idea. Anyway, because of the mayhem, my normal posts might be a bit hard to come by. It's challenging to cook or craft when your tools are packed away. So I might have to be a bit creative. I hope you all will stick around and wait for the calm after the storm. And no, this isn't an April Fools post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!