Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy March

So last week I was in DC visiting fiance and working on a very exciting development. I can't share it with you yet, but just know I'm dying to! And when I finally do, there will be a flurry of all sorts of fun posts. But (as I drag myself back to the present) I did get around to changing my calendar print once I got home. So happy March!


I think I can safely say this print will be my least favorite of this year. I do love the green, but orange isn't really my favorite and I could do without the fish. It's not bad per se, but I took a sneak peak at the rest of the prints and they are phenomenal, so by comparison poor March gets the short end of the stick. Hope your month is starting well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!