Monday, September 17, 2012

All of the Artistic Ability in My Family

...is contained in my sister's hands. Very literally. She's an amazing artist, photographer, and makes the most insanely beautiful cards. Fall back career I tell you. Several months ago, I showed her a painting that I loved. For my birthday present she created this masterpiece.


It's really similar to the one I showed her, but even better because the colors work so well with my apartment and my style in general. The texture is really incredible. It makes the street and the umbrella really pop.

I still need to get it framed, but even as it is, the painting really just makes the bookshelves complete.


Isn't it beautiful? I just love it. Thanks sissy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!