Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy May!


I know this post is a day late and it was May yesterday, but grad school is kicking my butt. Don't get me wrong, I plan to win the war, but I'm losing the current battle. Every surface of my apartment needs to be dusted, cleaned, organized or vacuumed. My fridge is empty except for the things that need to be emptied because they are trash. I had eggs for dinner last night and have been clocking 14-16 hours days every day for the last several days. Winston will bring me his mouse for fetch, I'll throw it and then realize an hour later that I forgot he brought it back....as well as another mouse, a rubber band and a q-tip and is sitting there patiently waiting for me to throw something. Anywho, I wish I could say that I have some great posts coming tomorrow, but since the fridge is bare, we all know that would be a lie. I'm hoping in a few days I'll get my act together. I'll definitely try and have some posts this week, I'm just not sure they are going to be winning any awards. Don't say I didn't warn you.

On a less whiny note, here is my May calendar print. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. May is my birthday month and I love my birthday. Aren't April showers supposed to bring May flowers? WHERE ARE MY FLOWERS PEOPLE?!?!?! Instead I get a bird, which isn't even a cute little Egret, but instead is some long-beaked heron. I'm sure his female heron friend appreciates his long beak, but I don't. Terrible joke I know, I'm so sleep deprived my jokes don't even make me laugh. Clearly time to stop typing. See you soon.



1 comment:

  1. I think your inappropriate joke embarrassed that poor long-beaked heron. Just look at him. His eye is all bugging out, and he's got one foot off the ground as if to say "aw hell no, I'm out of here. Peace."

    It's safe to say that this post certainly won't be winning you the "Most Respectful Blog Towards Long-Beaked Male Herons" award. For shame.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!