Thursday, March 15, 2012

Best Blog Day Ever!

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for making yesterday my best blog day ever! (in terms of views and comments by strangers). It really warmed my heart to know that my little projects are going out into the big blogosphere world and people are enjoying them. It gave me warm, sunny, bunny-kiss feelings even though the day was grey and rainy. If you have ever had a bunny kiss you will know what this feeling is like! So sweet and tiny and gentle, but oh so happy! Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks and to tell you I'm sending lots of love back at you today even if you don't know it.

I had a bunny when I was little. It looked like these babies. It was called a Hotot show rabbit. Why I insisted on saving my money and buying an expensive show rabbit? No clue. But he was so cute and gave adorable bunny kisses.


Oh, and the other reason I started writing this post. My friend Kristin has this great food blog. I met Kristin through school and we have pretty similar lives (she's just about 5 years ahead of me). Like sort of freaky similar. But because of similarities, we bonded instantly. I couldn't be more excited for her because she and her hubby just bought a new house and had a baby! Talk about squeezing in those major life milestones into two weeks! And she is still working on her dissertation. The thought of it literally gives me hives. I don't know how she is juggling all of those incredible things. Anyway, because all of the craziness in her life, she is taking a bit of a blog hiatus and is hosting some guest bloggers over the next month or so......and I'm one of them! I'm sharing some of my favorites on her blog and I'm hoping a whole new audience will get to enjoy my recipes. The recipes I've posted aren't new, but Kristin has an incredible archive that she's collected over the years. Since Kristin is nice enough to post my recipes, I hope you'll return the favor and go visit her site. I promise you won't be disappointed!

I'll be back tomorrow with a new Cheap and Easy Weeknight Dinner installment and let me tell you, it is freaking amazing. I really out did myself this time, if I do say so myself :). Until then, hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

  1. BUN-BUN!

    Congrats on the big blog day. Still don't know how you find the time to be so active in the blogosphere. I am barely a student and I can't even find time to comment, let alone post. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks baby. Mostly it's because I don't do mock trial. Simply explanation.

      Delete

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!