Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Even if you don't love the holiday, I hope you have a wonderful, loved-filled day! So I thought today I would share a treat that is great for all those last minute bakers out there. Been meaning to make a treat for your sweetie, buddies or kids but haven't gotten around to it? This dessert is perfect because you probably have the ingredients in your pantry. If not, you only need a few ingredients!

These are chocolate-filled Russian Tea Cakes. I've actually made them before and shared the recipe. See original post here. When I first made them, I used green and red sprinkles for Christmas.
This time, I only used red sprinkles so the colors were Valentine's Day- themed. Aren't they cute? And so easy! So if you have an half an hour, get your tush in action and make these!

1 comment:

  1. I recently offended our esteemed blogger by telling her that this dessert is among my top three favorites in her all-time baking arsenal. I kid you not, dear readers. These things are un-[expletive deleted]-believable. Pictures don't do them justice. They're unreal. Just eat them. You'll see.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!