Monday, February 27, 2012

Couch Progress

I'm sure everyone is so over my pillow progress. I've finally made some decisions. I'm sticking with the girly look, but I'm not going to go with the quilt. It was just too much for my living room. Don't get me wrong, I love it and it will stick around, but just not on my couch. When I would walk in the door it wasn't giving me the calm, cozy look I'm aiming for. I was getting a little too hectic of a vibe. But the other day, I walked into World Market and saw this pillow and heard angels sing.












I love how well it goes with my tweed find from Ikea. It goes, but doesn't match. I think it's also a great addition of pattern without being too much or too boring.














And even more zoom. The texture is fabulous. I am so excited. I also got some amazing curtains, but they really didn't work in my room. But I finally have vision and I feel rejuvenated. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. The following is a true story, upon my entering the apartment this week:

    YS: Do you like my new pillow?
    Me: What pillow?
    YS: THIS pillow.
    Me: Oh, yeah. Matches really well.
    YS: No it doesn't.
    Me: Oh. Umm. It coordinates really well?

    Yeah... pillows just aren't my thing, but at least I gave it a shot, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say this conversation didn't happen....but it did. Got to love a man who tries though :)

      Delete

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!