Monday, January 30, 2012

New Bookshelf Art

Most of this art is courtesy of family members and awesome Christmas presents. I'm just woefully behind in sharing it with you.

My sister took this hilarious little picture while she was studying in South Africa last year. It's a little fat bird on top of a gigantic mountain. For some reason I think it's so funny. It just makes me giggle every time I see it.
The picture to the left of the lamp is a calendar print. My parents gave me the set for Christmas and I picked up a frame on major sale at Michael's. Like $4 maybe.
This print is the January picture.
















Here is the February print which I just updated. I love it! One of my favorite things about these prints is that they allow me to see which colors I would like to introduce more of into my space. Green is at the top of the list!













Here is the entire calendar set, if anyone is interested!














1 comment:

  1. I wonder how long it will take Winston to identify the bird and attack the picture frame...

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!