Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Recap

I'm back to my normal schedule (finally) and I'm excited for a new start to a new year. Since I just finished traveling and running around like crazy, I'm going to give a recap of Christmas (even though it was a few weeks ago). Please stick with me, I also have lots of apartment updates and cooking posts to share!

 I was fortunate enough to receive lots of amazing Christmas presents. Today I'm showing the cooking-related items I received. These little guys were in my stocking. From left to right: heart-shaped measuring spoons, a mini whisk, a strawberry huller, a small wire cleaner, a spatula/spoon guy, a knife, a special icing spatula, mini Christmas spatulas, a peeler and French sponges.
My grandmother and grandfather gave me a Dutch oven, which I am so excited about. I've wanted one of these for years and will be trying a new recipe in it soon!
 My nieces gave me this cookie and cupcake decorating set. It's perfect because I'm constantly bringing cupcakes and treats to their home, so it will be put to good use!
Also, in my stocking: note cards with sweet treats on them and parchment circles. These circles are so incredible, I hate cutting out circles for cake tins. Yay!
I also received these two books. Both have amazing recipes, stories and tips. I can't wait to read them.
My parents gave me these new rolling pin. It's so heavy and seems like it will roll so smoothly. I do have a wooden rolling pin, so I will be conducting some tests to see which actually works better.







So those are my new kitchen related items. You will be seeing the products these new gadgets produce soon!

1 comment:

  1. Those in MA who do not know Julia Child, beware. That is all.

    P.S. inside joke.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!