Thursday, December 22, 2011

Quick and Delicious Potato Side Dish

With the holidays approaching, vast amounts of food are churned out of my family's kitchen. I'm sure many of you have the same experience. Because a little bit of chaos is inevitable, a dish like this one is always helpful when you are in a pinch. I had this the other night with steak and salad and it was great.

Roasted Red Potatoes with Parmesan
little red potatoes, as many as you need, halved or quartered depending on size
Parmesan cheese
salt
pepper
olive oil

 First, I cut up the potatoes. Then I boiled the potatoes for five minutes. Forgot to take a picture, Oops. Then I placed the potatoes on a rimmed potato dish and I brushed the potato with olive oil. Make sure you use the olive oil sparingly, because you want the potatoes to get crunchy. I also sprinkled them liberally with salt and pepper.
After they had roasted at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, I took out the tray and sprinkled the potatoes with Parmesan cheese.
See?
Then I roasted for a few more minutes until the cheese was melted and started to brown. Serve in a large dish. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!