Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Red, White and Crystal

...or glass. Whichever you prefer. For a dining room table, I love the layered look. No one color, lots of texture, and of course, tons of candles. Who doesn't like candle light?

I started with the cream pashmina that was on the table during Thanksgiving. Then I layered a red crinkly scarf on top (yay for accessories serving double duty). Then I added the cake plate to the center and placed three candles on top. Next, I raided my candle cabinet and brought out all sorts of votives and candle sticks.

I played around with for a while, until I found something I liked.
















The candles were looking a little bare on the cake plate however. I either needed way more candles or some garland. Well candles are a little pricey, so i decided to add a pop of green with some evergreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!