Friday, November 18, 2011

Kitchen Art

The other day I stopped into one of my favorite little stores and made two amazing purchases. Well, I made one and my mom made one for me. The first is amazing kitchen art, the second I'm going to wait to tell you about when I unveil my winter wonderland.

I am really into the burlap/rustic/texture look right now. I think it's because I love how much warmth the pine cones add on top of my bookshelves. Go figure that silly little wooden cones would inspire a new design concept. I think the warmth of more rustic touches is important because of all the white and the grey. Definitely warms things up. I also love that it's French because it inspires me to be more adventurous with my cooking and get my tail in gear (I have to learn to read French for school by the end of next year).










It's also super functional! Coupons, pictures, recipes, etc. can all be kept on the board. Although, it's so pretty, I'm not sure I want to cover it! We'll have to see how it goes.














And a little farther away, just so you can see the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!