Friday, July 8, 2011

Gnocchi: Part One

While my kitchen still prohibits my experimenting with handmade gnocchi, I was chomping at the bit to try the adorable little bundles I picked up last weekend in the North End. For the second batch I picked up, I will definitely be trying something more adventurous, but I wanted to make something tried and true for the first batch.













 I went with the fresh tomato, sausage, basil and Parmesan recipe that I've made a few times before. See recipe here. Unfortunately, bf finished the Parmesan last night, and I didn't realize until I went to add it to the pasta, so I had to do without. It was absolutely delicious with the gnocchi, I ate way way too much it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post or have any questions, please leave a comment below. I love hearing from you!